Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Malawi overview

This blog belongs to a another volunteer who is leaving in March with me. He did a really nice job of summing up some of the most common questions I tend to get about Malawi. This is a particularly a great post that explains what communication with a PCV will look like, especially initially. If you're interested in sending me any mail, my address will be the same (only with my name instead of Keith's,) but only for the first few months, before we are sworn in. It also takes about 4-6 weeks to receive anything from the post!

AMY BURKE, PCT
PEACE CORPS/MALAWI
BOX 208
LILONGWE
MALAWI

Feel free to peruse his blog a little more, he's got some really great information!!
And if you're hungry for more, another future PVC Justin, wrote a brief overview about what our initial time in country will look like. Unlike him, however, I am in the health sector rather than the environmental sector.

Enjoy! I'm sure we will all have much more to say in the coming months and over the next 2 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment